This non-exempt position reports to the Production Manager.
This is a seasonal position with the opportunity for Full Time employment after successful completion of on the job training.
The Assembler-Level I will operate various simple machines and special hand tools under the guidance of the Production Manager. Will pack parts or products into the presentation boxes or bags per the written procedure, and test parts before assembly or prior to final packaging per the written procedure. Must follow all safety rules and practices, and maintain a safe, clean work environment.
• Products or subassemblies will be assembled in an accurate, timely, efficient manner.
• Ensure the quality of all products.
• Follow test procedures and adhere to other manufacturing documentation.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Comply with all governmental laws and regulations.
• Maintain good attendance and punctuality as outlined in the Manufacturing Work Rules.
• Perform special tasks as may be assigned by the Production Manager.
• High School Diploma, or equivalent
• 1-2 years of Manufacturing Assembly experience
• Solid understanding of mathematics
• Must have good visual, listening, hearing, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to read and comprehend product structure and processes
• Ability to handle various duties of job simultaneously and possess good organizational skills
• Team Player with good interpersonal skills
• Quality conscious; Dependable and reliable; Able to work with minimal supervision
• Good general housekeeping skills
• Demonstrated computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.).
• Detail oriented, Accurate and neat
• Good time management skills with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Electronics assembly
This position requires the ability to operate needle nose pliers, clippers, and other hand tools. It also requires good visual, listening, hearing, written and verbal communication skills. This position is exposed to dust, fumes, and gases. This position requires occasional carrying and lifting of equipment up to 50 lbs. you must be able to sit and or stand at work bench/machines for extended periods of time; bend, stoop, reach, turn as required; use hands for extended periods of time to perform assembly (e.g. grasping, holding, picking, placing, twisting, fine manipulation); utilize magnification devices for extended periods of time to perform verification, assembly, and distinguishing colors. These physical requirements must be performed with or without accommodation.
• HSA and FSA
• Company match 401K
• Paid Time Off
• Company paid life insurance and disability
• Company Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
Please send resumes and applications to email@example.com