This non-exempt position reports to the Manufacturing Manager.
The Assembler-Level I will operate various simple machines and special hand tools under the guidance of the Production Manager. They will pack parts or products into the presentation boxes or bags per the written procedure, and test parts before assembly or prior to final packaging per the written procedure. Must follow all safety rules and practices, and maintain a safe, clean work environment.
- • Products or subassemblies will be assembled in an accurate, timely, efficient manner.
- • Ensure the quality of all products.
- • Follow test procedures and adhere to other manufacturing documentation.
- • Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- • Comply with all governmental laws and regulations.
- • Maintain good attendance and punctuality as outlined in the Manufacturing Work Rules.
- • Perform special tasks as may be assigned by the Production Manager.
- • High School Diploma, or equivalent
- • 1-2 years of Manufacturing Assembly experience
- • Solid understanding of mathematics
- • Must have good visual, listening, hearing, written and verbal communication skills
- • Ability to read and comprehend product structure and processes
- • Ability to handle various duties of job simultaneously and possess good organizational skills
- • Team Player with good interpersonal skills
- • Quality conscious; Dependable and reliable; Able to work with minimal supervision
- • Good general housekeeping skills
- • Demonstrated computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.).
- • Detail oriented, Accurate and neat
- • Good time management skills with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- • Electronics assembly
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you are looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve those goals.
- • Paid Time Off
- • Company Holidays
- • Medical
- • Dental
- • HSA
- • Company match 401K
- • Company paid life insurance and disability
- • Tuition Reimbursement
This position requires the ability to operate needle nose pliers, clippers, and other hand tools. It also requires good visual, listening, hearing, written and verbal communication skills. This position is exposed to dust, fumes, and gases. This position requires occasional carrying and lifting of equipment up to 50 lbs. you must be able to sit and or stand at work bench/machines for extended periods of time; bend, stoop, reach, turn as required; use hands for extended periods of time to perform assembly (e.g. grasping, holding, picking, placing, twisting, fine manipulation); utilize magnification devices for extended periods of time to perform verification, assembly, and distinguishing colors. These physical requirements must be performed with or without accommodation.
ABOUT WILLIAMS AV
HEAR. SEE. ENGAGE.
Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, Williams AV designs and manufactures professional and consumer audio-video technology designed for inclusion and engagement. Williams AV believes that understanding is more than just hearing the words someone is speaking. When technology improves intelligibility and visibility, people can engage in every aspect of communication.
The company pioneered assistive listening systems in 1976, since then expanding its product portfolio to include AI-powered captioning and translation, wireless intercom, video annotation, and systems supporting human interpretation to enhance interpersonal communication. Williams AV, whose name is synonymous with innovation, quality, and service, has a global network of distributors and integrators spanning 60 countries that designs and installs the products in venues ranging from classrooms and courtrooms to houses of worship and stadiums, while consumer products are used daily in homes worldwide.
Entrenched in Williams AV is a culture represented by these four values:
• Lead with Curiosity
• Prioritize People
• Own It
• Be There