This exempt position reports to the Vice President of Sales
• Customer Care Manager (CCM) is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner while increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty by meeting expectations.
• The CCM will provide direct supervision and leadership to the customer service team in addition to personally providing support to internal and external customers.
• Provide direct supervision of the customer care staff including coaching and development, establishing and monitoring goals, PTO approval, scheduling and performance reviews.
• Answer/investigate daily questions from Customer Service Reps in response to sales and support inquiries. Examples include order resolution of missing/lost items and pricing discrepancies.
• Actively take incoming calls and emails from North American sales channels to provide sales support consistent with CSR responsibilities including account setup, quote creation and order entry and management.
• Problem solving for the WAV resellers and manufacturers reps regarding sales policies, product use, and product availability.
• Coordinate with the production and warehouse team to communicate product availability to sales and customer service team members.
• Play a leading role in development of CRM reporting and processes.
• Create and update documentation for order processing and related customer service procedures.
• Develop and deliver product technical and sales training for customer service representatives to ensure a high degree of product knowledge and sales skills.
• Identify and communicate the need for sales and promotional materials to facilitate sales of WAV products.
• Ensure that trade show and other sales leads are imported into CRM, processed and fulfilled in a timely, professional manner.
• Coordinate delivery of field sales visit communications for territory sales managers.
• Cooperate with the accounting department in resolving credit and collection issues as needed.
• Perform special tasks as may be assigned by the Vice President of Sales.
• 3+ years customer service management experience
• Direct experience selling highly technical integrated products via phone / web communications.
• Must understand principles of audio/video flow as well as networked integration of technical products.
• Experience in delivering web-based demonstrations using tools such as Zoom/GoToMeeting/Teams
• Extensive CRM experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills (MS Office & ERP systems)
• Maintain good attendance and punctuality
• Bachelor’s degree
• Formal leadership training
• AV industry experience
• Salesforce CRM admin experience
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT OF POSITION
The Customer Care Manager position requires regular office hours of 8:00AM – 4:30PM in Williams AV corporate office. The position requires being on the phone or at computer terminal for extended periods during office hours.