This non-exempt position reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for processing customer orders, and inquiries regarding products and services in a professional, timely, and accurate manner. The Customer Service Representative must be able to communicate via the telephone and email and prepare any type of correspondence as directed. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential for communicating with both customers and coworkers. The Customer Service Representative must be comfortable learning and explaining the operations and applications of Commercial Sound and Video and/or Assistive Listening Products to customers.
- Answer incoming customer telephone calls.
- Work within the Sales Department to meet sales objective goals via customer service activities.
- Provide guidance to customers in the selection of products for their specific application along with price quotations for immediate and future purchases.
- Enter orders and access Macola and Salesforce to verify customer account status and check for special circumstances for the customer.
- Enter account, contact, lead and opportunity information, log calls and activities in Salesforce.
- Enter new accounts and updates in Macola and Salesforce.
- Respond to email inquiries as requested.
- Handle technical calls and customer correspondence within the scope of the job and ability. If highly technical or administrative issues are involved, refer to appropriate resource.
- All orders received will be processed through the Order Entry system within one working day from receipt.
- Make arrangements for handling special shipping requests or special shipping requirements. This includes determining method of shipment, freight charges and documentation required.
- Verify order ship dates and product availability with the US Sales Operations Manager.
- As a result of processing orders, communicate knowledge of any pending shortages of finished goods inventory to the Domestic Sales Operations Manager with the goal of avoiding backorders.
- Document and systematize all routine work. Make documentation available to those who have a need to know.
- Observe the attendance and punctuality requirements of the Policy and Procedure on Working Hours.
- Perform special duties as assigned by the Customer Service Supervisor.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Problem solving skills
- Possess strong telephone skills
- Computer Experience with Word and Excel
- Accuracy in Order Entry
- Familiar with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Programs
- Proficient ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work successfully in a fast paced environment
- Previous work experience with Commercial Sound and Video and/or Assistive Listening Devices
- Technical sales support experience
- Macola/Salesforce software experience
- Customer Service and order entry experience
- Fluent speaking in at least one language other than English
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT OF POSITION
The position is a highly interpersonal and mobile position. This individual must have good verbal, written, hearing, communication and visual skills. This individual must be able to operate a computer using Word and Excel. This position requires frequent bending, stooping, and pushing and pulling. This position also requires the individual to carry and lift up to 20 lbs. These physical requirements must be performed with or without accommodation.
Please send resumes and applications to email@example.com