Relaxed Work Environment, Collaborative Teams and Growing Company!
If you love events and marketing, enjoy variety, and want to MAKE AN IMPACT – Come join our team! Williams AV is looking for a Events & Marketing Specialist for our growing company.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and who wants to make an impact. Our Events & Marketing Specialist plays a critical role in managing all aspects of events, creating campaigns and content to promote our products to build market awareness, generate leads, and drive our company’s growth.
- • 45% Manage event operations for trade shows, webinars, and trainings
- • 5% Create event campaigns (email and social) and manage event analytics
- • 25% Write and design content (case studies, presentations, marketing literature, blogs)
- • 15% Manage association partnership with newsletters, webinars, and announcements
- • 10% Other marketing activities product including product photography, metrics, video creation
How you will help us grow the business
- • Manage details of events, including (budget, booth design, ordering event services and equipment, support materials, etc.)
- • Write and design pre-and post-event communications (email and social)
- • Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implantation process
- • Coordinate and monitor event timelines to ensure deadlines are met
- • Event campaigns (email and social) and event analytics
- • Content development – write and design case studies, presentations, marketing literature, and blogs.
- • Track, report, and communicate marketing analytics
- • Provide support in other areas of marketing as needed
- • Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related
- • 3 to 5 years of marketing experience
- • Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- • Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- • Working knowledge of HubSpot marketing automation preferred
- • Available to travel
ABOUT WILLIAMS AV
HEAR. SEE. ENGAGE.
Williams AV is the worldwide leader in assistive communication technology. We transform how people see, hear and engage. We design and manufacture professional and consumer audio-video technology designed for inclusion and engagement. We believe that understanding is more than just hearing the words someone is speaking. When technology improves intelligibility and visibility, people can engage in every aspect of communication.
When working at Williams AV, you will have the opportunity for an upbeat work environment with a LOT of perks, including Medical and Dental insurance, HAS, company 401K, and tuition reimbursement.