The HR Coordinator will provide routine administrative support to the Williams AV team including Human Resources, Accounting, and the CEO/President. This is a part-time position with a flexible work schedule.
· Provide general administrative and calendar support to the HR Generalist and the CEO/President
· File employment records and documents in personnel files, both physical and digital with high attention to detail and confidentiality
· Coordinate insurance enrollments and terminations and provide monthly auditing of benefit billing for medical, dental, vision and life insurance
· Provide administrative support to cross-functional areas for day-to-day questions, needs and inquiries
· Complete employment verifications as requested
· Supports recruiting efforts including job postings to external sites, rejection emails, resume reviews and interview scheduling
· Assists in onboarding of new hires including all required new hire training
· Provides data and reporting as requested
· Assist in planning, coordinating and facilitating company sponsored events and activities
· Occasional front desk reception support
· Coordinate and track all employee trainings for compliance and reporting
· Provide back up to the HR Generalist and Senior Accounting manager for bi-weekly payroll procedures
· 3+ years of administrative or Human Resources experience
· Strong professionalism, including the ability to maintain confidential information
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Associates Degree or higher in Business Administration
· Experience using Paylocity
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $22.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Day shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistants & Receptionists: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Williams AV manufactures pro AV technology for inclusion and engagement. At Williams AV, we believe that understanding is more than just hearing the words someone is speaking. When technology improves intelligibility and visibility, people can engage in every aspect of communication. Ideas are shared and productivity increases when everyone is included and able to collaborate.
For nearly 50 years, our products have helped simplify communication over distance and across both physical and language barriers. Starting out as an assistive listening system manufacturer, we have expanded our expertise in AI-powered captioning and translation, wireless intercom, video annotation, and systems that help with human interpretation.
Our pro AV products can be found in over 60 countries in venues ranging from classrooms and courtrooms to houses of worship and stadiums. Our Williams Sound personal products are used daily in homes across all continents.
Williams AV helps people hear, see, and engage.