The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will be an essential part of the North American selling team by performing a variety of duties that facilitate the sales of Williams AV products. The primary responsibilities for this important role are designed to augment the sales efforts of the three WAV National Sales Managers at each stage of the sales process to help drive revenue growth and profitability. The ISR will have direct interaction with WAV manufacturer’s representatives, systems integrators, distributors, and end-users. The ISR will have the opportunity to learn the necessary skills to motivate and manage a multi-level, B2B sales channel through the established sales team. This salaried position is eligible for incentive bonus pay upon achievement of regional sales targets that are shared with National Sales Managers.
• Perform sales qualification of inbound phone/web inquires
• Create and deliver sales quotations matching customer requirements using CRM tools
• Perform follow-up sales activities on event leads and existing pipeline opportunities
• Deliver product support and training to newly authorized WAV resellers
• Perform virtual demonstrations to current and prospective customers
• Document relevant sales and support activities in CRM systems
• Inspect and prepare WAV equipment for customer evaluations
• Meet weekly with National Sales Managers to review sales results and prioritize activities
• Perform outbound prospecting for targeted vertical market campaigns
• Able to accommodate periodic travel of up to 30%
• Exhibit at regional events/tradeshows
• Provide overflow operational support to WAV customer service and technical support teams
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Associate degree in business or a related field
• 2+ years experience in a B2B sales capacity
• Strong interpersonal/communication skills and cultural awareness
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Highly organized
• Expediency, accuracy, and efficiency in daily work
• A. or B.S. degree in business or a related field.
• Direct experience managing customer data using CRM software
YOUR SUCCESS WILL BE MEASURED BY YOUR ABILITY TO:
• Set an example for others following WAV’s values
• Demonstrate and promote the capability and willingness to adapt to new, different and changing requirements and assignments driven by business needs
• Lead development project and organizational initiatives
• Implement sustainable processes and change within WAV
• Build trusted relationships that help develop the culture of excellence
• Bring forward innovative and differentiated solutions based on the needs of the business strategy
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you are looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve those goals.
• Company match 401K
• Paid Time Off
• Company-paid life insurance and disability
• Company Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT OF POSITION
The Inside Sales Representative position is a highly mobile position. This position requires good verbal, written, visual, and hearing skills. It entails frequent handling of equipment up to 30 lbs. It is necessary in this job to be able to use the telephone, computer, fax and copy machine. Periodic travel may be required but is not expected to exceed 30%. These physical requirements must be performed with or without accommodations.
ABOUT WILLIAMS AV
HEAR. SEE. ENGAGE.
Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, Williams AV designs and manufactures professional and consumer audio-video technology designed for inclusion and engagement. Williams AV believes that understanding is more than just hearing the words someone is speaking. When technology improves intelligibility and visibility, people can engage in every aspect of communication.
The company’s product portfolio includes assistive listening, wireless intercom, and systems supporting human interpretation to enhance interpersonal communication. Williams AV, whose name is synonymous with innovation, quality, and service, has a global network of distributors and integrators spanning over 60 countries. This network designs and installs the products in venues ranging from classrooms and courtrooms to houses of worship and stadiums, while consumer products are used daily in homes worldwide.
Williams AV is a culture represented by these four values:
• Lead with Curiosity
• Prioritize People
• Own It
• Be There