The IT Support Specialist will assist the Information Systems Manager with technical support, project work and issue resolution for end users. This role deals extensively with cross-functional departments as well as leadership allowing you to gain exposure to a variety of projects that are a key part of our overall success.
· Follow directions provided by the Information Systems Manager
· Provide IT help desk support such as trouble-shooting employee issues, wiring, basic networking, and hardware set up
· Create and update documentation on IT processes, tools and applications
· Support, enhance, and maintain existing business applications to ensure availability, reliability and performance
· Assist in new hire configuration set up and network access
· Support programming projects and initiatives as assigned
· Familiarity with desktop/laptops/tablet computers, Windows, MAC, Android, iOS, Microsoft Office Products
· Knowledgeable in Basic Networking
· Willingness to learn and develop skills necessary to accomplish projects
· Strong communication and listening skills
· Analytical skills
· Good attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Able to work and communicate with all levels of Management and staff
· Knowledge in printing, routing, and scripting
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft office software
· Excellent time management skills
This position works much of the time on a computer and may also require frequent lifting, moving and carrying of office equipment weighing up to 100 lbs. These physical requirements must be performed with or without accommodations.
Williams AV manufactures pro AV technology for inclusion and engagement. At Williams AV, we believe that understanding is more than just hearing the words someone is speaking. When technology improves intelligibility and visibility, people can engage in every aspect of communication. Ideas are shared and productivity increases when everyone is included and able to collaborate.
For nearly 50 years, our products have helped simplify communication over distance and across both physical and language barriers. Starting out as an assistive listening system manufacturer, we have expanded our expertise in AI-powered captioning and translation, wireless intercom, video annotation, and systems that help with human interpretation.
Our pro AV products can be found in over 60 countries in venues ranging from classrooms and courtrooms to houses of worship and stadiums. Our Williams Sound personal products are used daily in homes across all continents.
Williams AV helps people hear, see, and engage.