Now Hiring – Marketing Specialist
Relaxed Work Environment, Collaborative Teams, and Growing Company!
If you love marketing, enjoy variety, and want to MAKE AN IMPACT – Come join our team! Williams AV is looking for a Marketing Specialist to coordinate and execute marketing programs for our growing company. This exempt position will report to the Marketing Director.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is eager to have an impact. Our Marketing Specialist works on initiatives across a wide range of marketing disciplines, including branding, demand generation, social media, events, thought leadership, content marketing, and market research, to name a few.
This is a critical role that will develop and coordinate new plans and content that provide customer value, generate leads and revenue, and build market awareness to support meeting and exceeding revenue goals.
How you will help us grow the business
- Work with marketing leader to develop brand purpose and positioning for new products/solutions
- Market research and competitive analysis
- Partner with Sales to identify solutions to strengthen relationships with channel partners and create compelling selling resources to help drive sales.
- Help develop and execute the company’s event strategy
- Manage external vendors, including contractors, publications, and event venues
- Assist with marketing activities, including webinars, email campaigns, web content, video, and other digital marketing programs.
- Aid in content creation, including blogs, email, and social media in collaboration with the marketing leader
- Track, report, and communicate marketing analytics
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related, preferred
- Two to four years of marketing experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Willing to travel
- Familiarity with CRMs and marketing automation tools is a plus.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite Tools a plus
Williams AV is a manufacturer of wireless hearing assistance and video annotation and translation technologies that improve communication. Serving professional audio-visual needs worldwide since 1976, Williams AV offers digital, FM, infrared, and induction loop wireless audio and video-based annotation and translation systems. Our products are sold worldwide and are used in various commercial applications, including personal hearing assistance, language interpretation, tour guides, corporate, education, government, judicial, sporting, entertainment venues, and houses of worship.
Williams AV (WAV), a privately held company with ~60 employees, is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, where it operates a manufacturing facility and global distribution center, and core business functions.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company Match 401K
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
Please send resumes to email@example.com