Convey Video makes inclusion easier for all with real-time, translation system that can also provide open captioning. Through the power of AI, Convey Video has the ability to translate audio from up to 109+ languages and many dialects, and create live translated subtitles to overlay on a video.
For use in government centers, corporations, house of worship, service counters and during live events.
To register your purchased Convey Video system, please visit portal.williamsav.com.
Convey video has the option to overlay open captions and translated text over a USB camera, a HDMI source, or a simple black background which can be keyed into other video systems. An Ethernet connection is required for translation services and should be connected to the LAN port.
There are 5 USB 3.0 ports on the Convey Video. A USB thumb drive can be used to store captured voice and text from a translation session. Convey Video accepts a USB microphone or USB mixer output, as well as HDMI audio.
- Real-time. Overcoming language barriers with real-time language translation
- AI based. Convey Video accepts a microphone or mixer input and uses the power of AI to instantly and continuously translate spoken word into on-screen
- Enhance learning experiences for live in-person presentations, trainings and web events.
- Expanding access of language translation for a wider array of events.
- Providing an alternative when live interpreters are not available or within scope of budget.
- Easily integrated into an array of video environments. Not confined to a single platform.
- 109 Languages. Increasing languages supported from 27 to 109 with dozens of new dialects.
- Enhanced archiving. Multiple enhancements including:
- Ability to capture any combination of audio input [MP3], video output with translations/captions [MP4], text captions [.txt] and translated text [.txt]
- Time coding of text captions and translated text.
- Court archiving. On screen clock display for easy review of captions and translations with official court recordings.
- HDMI audio input. Adds ability to translate HDMI audio input in addition to USB microphone. This allows for translation of far end audio from a web conference call.
- ASIO driver improvements. Increases compatibility with common DSP audio input sources.
- Variable translation settings. Fast, normal, and steady options allow for personalization of on-screen text updates.