In this position, you will provide front desk administrative support for the organization. Tasks will include welcoming guests, answer and route incoming phone calls, manage daily email and mail correspondence and calendar support. You will ensure that all reception, administrative and accounting functions are carried out in an efficient, effective, and professional manner.
This non-exempt position reports to the Senior Accounting Manager
• Answer all incoming calls and route to the appropriate people
• Create and maintain a positive, friendly perception of the company during phone contact or with walk‑in customers, vendors or visitors
• Greet visitors and provide them with the help they need or notify the proper person of their arrival
• Provide administrative support to the President, Senior Accounting Manager, and Human Resources Director
• Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail daily
• Match, analyze, and enter vendor invoices and prepare for mailing daily
• Assist Accounts Receivable by releasing orders and posting cash receipts
• Assist Human Resources department with administrative and onboarding tasks while maintaining confidential information
• Coordinate calendars for staff meetings and events
• Order catering and prepare meeting rooms as necessary
• Maintain and update employee and company lists
• Prepare communications including interoffice memos, emails, invoices, reports
• Assist management with word processing, spreadsheets and databases as requested
• Control inventory relevant to reception area including the ordering of office supplies, warehouse supplies, etc.
• Provide support to other departments (Sales, Marketing and Customer Service) within the scope of this position
• Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
• Tidy and maintain the reception area, coffee maker and meeting areas
• Maintain general office equipment and schedule necessary maintenance
• Perform special duties as assigned
• High School diploma
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and handle interruptions
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Dependable, reliable and flexible
• Keyboard skills plus 10-Key
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Previous front desk/receptionist experience
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office products
• Ability to efficiently handle the various duties of the job simultaneously
• Accurate and neat
YOUR SUCCESS WILL BE MEASURED BY YOUR ABILITY TO:
• Set an example for others following WAV’s values
• Demonstrate and promote the capability and willingness to adapt to new, different and changing requirements and assignments driven by business needs
• Lead development project and organizational initiatives
• Implement sustainable processes and change within WAV
• Build trusted relationships that help develop the culture of excellence
• Bring forward innovative and differentiated solutions based on the needs of the business strategy
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you are looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve those goals.
• Company match 401K
• Paid Time Off
• Company paid life insurance and disability
• Company Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
The position requires strong communications skills and a pleasant personality to meet and greet guests as they arrive to the office. This position requires good visual, hearing, reading, writing, and verbal communication skills. This job requires the use of the telephone, computer, fax and the copy machine. This position involves occasional lifting, bending, and carrying up to 25 pounds. These physical requirements must be performed with or without accommodation.
ABOUT WILLIAMS AV
HEAR. SEE. ENGAGE.
Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, Williams AV designs and manufactures professional and consumer audio-video technology designed for inclusion and engagement. Williams AV believes that understanding is more than just hearing the words someone is speaking. When technology improves intelligibility and visibility, people can engage in every aspect of communication.
The company pioneered assistive listening systems in 1976 and, since then, has expanded its product portfolio to include AI-powered captioning and translation, wireless intercom, video annotation, and systems supporting human interpretation to enhance interpersonal communication. Williams AV, whose name is synonymous with innovation, quality, and service, has a global network of distributors and integrators spanning 60 countries. This network designs and installs the products in venues ranging from classrooms and courtrooms to houses of worship and stadiums, while consumer products are used daily in homes worldwide.
Williams AV is a culture represented by these four values:
• Lead with Curiosity
• Prioritize People
• Own It
• Be There