- This event has passed.
Real-Time Wi-Fi Audio for Assistive Communication Webinar
October 5 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CDT
In the webinar, you’ll learn how real-time audio over Wi-Fi can bridge the communication gap when hearing is not always about hearing loss. Audio via Wi-Fi is designed for larger assistive communication applications or for streaming areas where multiple audio sources exist.
Take the guesswork out of selecting the best audio over Wi-Fi solution for a venue’s environment while meeting ADA requirements. Join and learn:
- How audio via Wi-Fi works
- ADA compliance with audio over Wi-Fi
- Differences between non-real-time audio and real-time audio
- Product options for various venues
- Design and network considerations
Plus, register to receive a copy of “Real-Time Wi-Fi Audio for Assistive Communication” guide — a checklist for global requirements, environmental design considerations, and network requirements.