(1) 12-bay charger
(1) Power Supply (TFP 037)
(1) Main Power Cord for USA (WLC 004)
CHG 3512 architectural and engineering specifications
- The CHG 3512 shall be a 12-unit, drop-in battery charger and shall charge a maximum of 24 AA size NiMH batteries while they are installed into the Williams Sound PPA R37, PPA R35-8, R36, R863, RX22-4 style 3V receivers, or PPA T36, PPA T46, PFM T36, T863 style 3V transmitters.
- The charger CHG 3512 shall be microprocessor controlled and enclosed in ABS plastic, measuring 9.5″ L x 7.4″ W x 1.7″ H (24.1cm L x 18.8cm W x 4.3cm H). The CHG 3512 unit shall weigh 1.2 lbs (2.64 Kg) without power supply, 2.48lbs (1.1 Kg) shipping weight. In the optional carry case, the charger shall weigh 10 lbs. (4.53 kg).
- The charger shall be a timed charger at 16 hours, and will provide a maintain charge once the timer has completed its charging cycle. Each bay on the charger shall have a red LED indicating charging status. The LEDs shall be on constantly during charging and will blink indicating when batteries are fully charged.
- The charger CHG 3512 shall be powered by an external switching power supply (90-240 VAC input; 5 VDC, 4A output) via a CD barrel connector.
- The charger shall have CE approval, and be compliant with RoHS and WEEE regulations.
- The charger shall be the Williams Sound model CHG 3512.
||9.5″L x 7.4″W x 1.7″H (24.1 cm L x 18.8 cm W x 4.3 cm H)
||1.2 lbs (.54 kg), excluding power supply
|Power Supply Input:
||90 – 240 VAC input
||TFP 037 Switching AC adapter, 5 VDC – 4A output
||16 Hour Charge: 140 mA
Pulse/Maintain: 140 mA
||16 hours nominal
||Individual Charging Indicators: Red LEDs. LEDs blink when batteries are charged
||1 year (cables and power supply warrantied for 90 days)
||CE, WEEE, RoHS