The Digi-Wave AIM system is designed specifically for interpretation and includes all the features of the original Digi-Wave. It also has additional features such as Interpretation Q&A Mode, which facilitates questions and answers between the audience and presenter in a bilingual setting. This mode can also be used in bilingual meetings and two-way tours because two open mics for each language are available. This allows for a fluent and natural interchange of opinions and commentary across language barriers. Customizable channel naming allows users to choose from 100 ISO language abbreviations or create custom 5-character channel names. Devices can be divided into subgroups to limit the channels visible on them. The Control Mode allows for channel naming and sub-groups to be set up offline without interrupting an ongoing event. With 24 available channels, the Digi-Wave AIM system is an industry-leading simultaneous interpretation solution for interpreted presentations, guided tours, and business meetings.
This system supports an interpreted presentation for two languages with one presenter, one bilingual interpreter, one transceiver with a plug-mount mic for audience questions, and nine receivers for the audience to hear the interpreted presentation. Augment with additional DLR 400 RCH receivers for more audience members or with additional DLT 400-AIM transceivers for bilingual meetings or two-way tours.
(3) DLT 400-AIM transceivers
(9) DLR 400 RCH receivers
(2) MIC 144 Headset Microphones
(1) MIC 414 Plug-in Microphone
(9) EAR 022 Surround Earphone
(1) CHG 412 PRO Case with 12-bay charger
(1) CCS 061 GR grey silicone skin
(9) CCS 061 BK black silicone skins
(1) CCS 061 BL blue silicone skin
(1) CCS 061 RD red silicone skin
- Q&A Mode – to facilitate questions and answers between the audience and a presenter in a bilingual setting. Q&A Mode can also be utilized in bilingual meetings and two-way tours since two open mics for each language are available. This enables a fluent and natural interchange of opinions and commentary across language barriers.
- Custom Channel Naming – Customize room names or choose from 100 ISO language codes
- 24 Channels – Industry-leading channel count with up to 24 channels available for interpretation
- Control Function – Program channel naming and subgroups offline without interrupting an ongoing event.
- Subgroup Division– Divide interpretation groups into subsets of channels. Great for divisible rooms or changing group needs.
How It Works