The IR T1 is a two-channel small area infrared transmitter combining infrared modulator and emitter technology into a single mountable enclosure—which reduces operating costs, eliminates the need for rack space and eases set-up.
The IR T1 is ideal for high quality audio programs such as music, television audio, and audio description. The IR T1 will accept any line level stereo audio input. Infrared receivers detect the transmission and convert the light signals back into audio signals. The IR T1 operating frequencies (2.3/2.8 MHz) minimize high efficiency lighting interference.
No FCC license or radio approval is required with this equipment. It can be used anywhere in the world.
(1) IR T1 small area infrared transmitter
(1) TFP 055 power supply
(1) WCA 055 6′ 3.5 mm male-to-male, stereo audio cable
(1) WCA 106 – 6′ USB micro cable (USB 2.0 to USB micro)
(1) WCA 124 – adapter cable (3.5mm F to RCA)
- Commercial-quality design
- High-efficiency LEDs[nbsp]display power status and audio input
- Tripod mount or optional flat panel[nbsp]TV[nbsp]mounting bracket
- Power with[nbsp]A/C[nbsp]power supply or USB (from TV)
- Plug-and-play install with 3.5MM audio input 1- or 2-channel operation (2.3 and 2.8)