The IR T2 commercial-grade, medium-area infrared transmitter. Its sleek, compact footprint is ideal for assistive listening and language interpretation in commercial spaces such as conference rooms, assisted living facilities, small cinema/theaters, classrooms and courtrooms. The new IR T2 infrared transmitter offers 50 percent greater coverage than the previous IR device (WIR TX75) and new control system readiness — all at a more affordable price. With a significantly wider coverage pattern and more power, there is no need for the additional expense of secondary units.
(1) IR T2 infrared transmitter
(1) BKT 024 wall / ceiling mounting bracket
(1) TFP 057 international power supply with line cord
How It Works
The IR T2 can be controlled remotely via RS-232 commands. The commands include:
- Powering the unit on/off
- Remotely setting the IR frequency (2.3/2.8 or 3.3/3.8)
- Muting the outgoing audio without powering off
- Turning back panel LEDs on or off
- Troubleshooting abilities
A full list of commands is available on the downloads tab in the IR T2 Programmer’s Guide.