The PPA T27 is a compact FM transmitter that broadcasts a speaker’s voice, music program or other audio wirelessly up to 1000 feet to a listening audience. The speaker simply connects a microphone with a 3.5mm plug into the unit to broadcast their voice. The PPA T27 compact FM transmitter also can connect to a sound system through a line-level (RCA) jack to broadcast music or other audio service. Audience participants can use an optional R37, R38 or any FM receiver operating on the 72-76 MHz frequency to pick up the broadcast.
Note: The PPA T27 transmitter is approved by the FCC for operation in U.S. markets. The transmitter cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government’s radio regulations for 72-76 MHz operation.
(1) PPA T27 transmitter
(1) ANT 021 antenna
(1) WCA 013 audio cable
(1) TFP 036 power supply
*All items can be purchased separately
- Simple set-up and operation
- High-contrast LED display and push-button frequency selection
- Up to 1000’ operating range
- Flexible 3.5mm mic and RCA line-level inputs
- Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty. 90 days on accessories.
- FCC Part 15 compliant
PPA T27 architectural and engineering specifications
- The transmitter shall be housed in a heavy duty black plastic case 4.1″ x 6.1″ x 1.3″. It shall be microprocessor controlled with push button configuration. It shall have an operating range of up to1000ft. with optional ANT 005. It shall have seventeen wideband channels operating on the hearing assistance bandwidth between 72 MHz to 76 MHz. There shall be a ‘rubber duckie’ antenna output through the top of the enclosure.
- The front panel shall have a push button controlled LED digital display showing the frequency selection. Once a frequency is selected, there shall be a lock or unlock feature by holding down both the up and down frequency buttons for three seconds. There shall be a 3.5mm mono microphone input jack for two wire electret microphones. It shall have a rotary input level control. There shall be up and down frequency select buttons.
- The transmitter shall be powered by a 24VAC power supply via a 5 pin DIN connector. It shall have a 75 Ohm F-connector antenna output. It shall have a Line-level, high impedance RCA, mono/unbalanced input.
- The transmitter shall have FCC, Industry Canada approvals, be compliant with RoHS and WEEE regulations, and be powered by a UL and CSA approved power supply. It shall be covered by a Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty. It shall be compatible with Williams Sound FM equipment operating on 72 MHz to 76 MHz.
The transmitter shall comply with FCC Part 15.
The transmitter shall be the Williams Sound model number PPA T27.
|Dimensions [&] Weight:
||4.1″ W x 6.1″ L x 1.3″ H (104.1 mm x 154.9 mm x 33 mm)
|7.8 oz. (221 g)
||105-130 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 3.2 W at 120 VAC
||72-76 MHz*: 72.1 (CH A), 72.2 (CH K), 72.3 (CH B), 72.4 (CH N), 72.5 (CH C), 72.6 (CH O), 72.7 (CH D), 72.8 (CH P), 72.9 (CH E), 74.7 (CH I), 75.3 (CH J), 75.4 (CH R), 75.5 (CH F), 75.6 (CH S), 75.7 (CH G), 75.8 (CH T), 75.9 (CH H)
||External switches, 17 channels (lockable)
|RF Field Strength:
||Does not exceed 80mV/m @ 3m
||Up to 1000 feet (305 m) w/standard ANT 021 “rubber duckie” antenna or optional ANT 005 coaxial antenna.
||FM, 75 kHz deviation (wide–band) max.
||± .005% over 0-50˚C
||85Hz – 14kHz ±3dB
||1% Max. THD
|Signal to Noise Ratio:
||65 dB with R35 Receiver
||3.5mm mini phone jack, supplies +DC for electret mics
|Mic Input Level:
||1–10 mV, nominal
||RCA Jack, Hi Z, unbal.
|Line Input Level:
||.1–1 Vrms, nominal
||Thread mount for ANT 021 “rubber duckie” antenna or ANT 025 telescoping antenna RF connector for ANT 024 dipole or ANT 005 coaxial antenna
||FCC including part 15*, Industry Canada, RoHS, WEEE
||Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, 90 Days on most accessories.
SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
*Effective July 11, 2016, the FCC has mandated tighter emissions limits on auditory assistance transmitters (72-76 MHz) manufactured or imported after this date to help avoid interference with and/or degradation of other airborne signals (All products manufactured prior to July 11, 2016, are compliant). Williams Sound FM transmitters – PPA T46, PPA T27 and PPA T45 (all models) – all have received a Grant of Certification from the FCC and are fully compliant/approved under this new mandate.
PPA T27-01: Same as PPA T27, but with Euro Power Supply
Lifetime PLUS Limited