The R37 FM Receiver with an EAR 022 earphone features seek-button channel selection with access to 17 pre-set, wideband frequencies on reserved for hearing assistance by the ADA. The receiver is compatible with all Williams Sound 72-76 MHz wide-band transmitters.
The R37’s audio is digitally synthesized for exceptional audio clarity and stability. Versatile 3.5mm stereo/mono jack allows for a variety of earphone/headphone options, and is neckloop/telecoil-equipped hearing aid compatible. The FM R37 offers sleep mode, low-battery indicator and stereo headphone jack.
NOTE: The Receiver requires a transmitter operating on 72-76 MHz. TheReceiver is approved by the FCC for operation in U.S. Markets. The receiver cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government´s radio regulations for 72-76 MHz operation.
(1) PPA R37N Receiver
(1) EAR 022 Surround Earphone
(1) BAT 001-2 AA Alkaline Battery
FM R37 architectural and engineering specifications
- The PPA R37 receiver shall be encased in black, PC/ABS impact-resistant plastic with a hinged battery door. The receiver shall be a body-pack style and include a detachable belt-clip for hands-free operation. The receiver shall have a 3.5mm stereo/mono jack to accommodate stereo or mono low impedance earphones, headphones and neckloops. The receiver shall have a combination volume control with power on/off rotator dial. It shall have a green LED indicating battery and system status codes. The R37 shall have access to 17 preset wideband channels between 72-76MHz. Channel selection shall be made by pushing the seek button inside the battery compartment. The receiver shall have channel-lock capability.
- The receiver shall have a slide switch inside the battery compartment to select disposable Alkaline or NiMH rechargeable battery operation. It shall have charger contacts on the bottom of the receiver for use with Williams Sound drop-in chargers CHG 3512 and CHG 3502. The R37 shall operate up to 50 hours with two disposable AA Alkaline batteries and up to 32 hours with two AA NiMH rechargeable batteries (BAT 026).
- The receiver shall provide a maximum out of 35mW at 16ø with an earbud type earphone. The systems audio frequency response shall be 200Hz to 15kHz ± 3dB and the signal to noise ratio shall be 65dB min. The receiver sensitivity shall be 2μV or better at 12dB Sinad with squelch defeated. The R37 shall accept up to ±75kHz FM deviation and have a 75 μ s de-emphasis time constant.
- The R37 shall have FCC, Industry Canada approvals and be compliant with RoHS and WEEE regulations. The receiver shall be covered by a Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, excluding earphones, headphones and batteries.
- This receiver model shall be the Williams Sound model PPA R37.
||4.1″ x 2.85″ x 1.38″ (104 x 72 x 35mm)
||4.6oz (130g) with batteries. 2.6oz (73g) without batteries
||(2) AA Alkaline or 2 x AA NiMH
||Two (2) AA non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (BAT 001), approx. 50 hrs
||(2) AA rechargeable NiMH batteries (BAT 026), 1500 mAh, approx. 32 hrs
||– 0 to 50C
||17, accessed via seek button in battery compartment
||72.1, 72.2, 72.3, 72.4, 72.5, 72.6, 72.7, 72.8, 72.9, 74.7, 75.3, 75.4, 75.5, 75.6, 75.7, 75.8, 75.9 MHz*
||Power: Green; Low Battery: Flashes Green
||± 120 kHz
||2 µV at 12 dB Sinad with squelch defeated
||200 – 15 kHz
||FM, +/- 75 kHz peak deviation
||65 dB min @ 100 uV
||Integral with earphone/headphone cord
||35 mW max, peak into 16 ohms
||3.5 mm stereo/mono phone jack
||Earbud-type with foam cushion, 3.5 mm plug, 32 Ω
||Enters sleep mode after approx 6 mins of no RF signal
||FCC, Industry Canada, RoHS, WEEE
||Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, 90 Days on most accessories.
Lifetime PLUS Limited