Commercial-grade, medium-area infrared transmitter system with PoE.
(1) IR T2 infrared transmitter
(2) WIR RX22-4N receivers
(2) HED 027 headphones
(1) NKL 001 neckloop
(1) CHG 3502 2-bay bodyback charger
(2) BAT 026-2 NiMH rechargeable batteries
(1) POE KT1 remote power kit including WCA 131 and WCA 133
(1) BKT 024 mounting bracket
(1) IDP 008 ADA wall plaque
(1) TFP 057 power supply
How It Works
The IR T2 can be controlled remotely via RS-232 commands. The commands include:
- Powering the unit on/off
- Remotely setting the IR frequency (2.3/2.8 or 3.3/3.8)
- Muting the outgoing audio without powering off
- Turning back panel LEDs on or off
- Troubleshooting abilities
A full list of commands is available on the downloads tab in the IR T2 Programmer’s Guide.
The IR T2 can also be powered over Ethernet using the included POE KT1 remote power kit. This kit includes the WCA 133 for wiring directly to a power supply, and does not include the alternative cable WCA 132 which is for wiring to a switch.