(1) PLA 240 Amplifier
(1) Power supply with line cord
(1) Mic with 1.2 m. cord
122 ft. (37 m) of 18 ga standard wire (0.75 mm²) and Cable clips
(1) RCA Audio Input Cable
- Magnetic signal couples directly to hearing aids equipped with telecoils (T-Coils)
- Headphone output for monitoring audio output
- Can be used with optional loop receivers
- Mic, line and digital inputs
- Automatic gain control
- Volume and tone controls
- Loop status light
- Compact and lightweight
Not available for purchase in all markets.
How It Works
The Williams Sound small room loop system readily accommodates individuals with hearing difficulties. In this example, the loop system picks up the sound from a TV program from a direct source connection like a cable box. (The supplied external microphone could also be used by attaching it to the TV speaker). The amplifier transmits this audio directly and clearly to a listener’s hearing aid equipped with a T-coil. The listener’s hearing aid can receive the audio when they are within the perimeter of the loop wire.