The WIR RX22-4N is a four-channel selectable, infrared receiver compatible with transmitters operating on the 2.3/2.8/3.3/3.8 MHz bandwidth. Dual infrared detectors maximize sensitivity and operating range. Range of up to 30,000 square feet (2,800 square meters) in single-channel mode when used with a Williams Sound WIR TX925 or WIRTX90 infrared system. Comfortable, body-pack design features convenient channel selector and easy-to-use on/off volume control. The RX22-4N can be used with mono or stereo headphones, earphones or a neckloop (lanyard included).
Note: Headphones, earphones, or neckloop sold separately.
(1) WIR RX22-4N Receiver
(2) RCS 004 Lanyard
- Use with earphones, headphones or neckloop (lanyard included)
- Uses AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Five-year warranty (90 days on accessories)
WIR RX22-4N architectural and engineering specifications
- The receiver shall be a body-pack type with IR detector lens behind face of the unit.
- The unit shall have a lanyard for hands-free operation.
- The receiver shall have a rotary-type volume control.
- The receiver shall operate for 60 hours with two AA alkaline batteries and for 30 hours per charge with NiMH AA batteries.
- The receiver shall be charged without battery removal via charger contacts in the case. A drop-in charger accessory shall recharge the batteries in 16 hours when used with CHG 3512 charger.
- The receiver shall be housed in an impact resistant plastic case with a hinged battery door that does not separate from the receiver.
- The receiver shall receive 2.3 MHz, 2.8 MHz, 3.3 MHz or 3.8 MHz modulated IR signals with 50 µS de-emphasis. The receiver shall have a 3.5 mm stereo phone jack and accommodate low-impedance mono or stereo earphones and headphones.
- The receiver shall accommodate neckloop telecoil couplers.
- The receiver shall provide 125 dB SSPL90 output with HED 021 headphone and 110 dB SSPL90 with EAR 013 earbud-type earphone.
- The system electrical frequency response shall be 25 Hz to 16 kHz, +1, -3 dB and the S/N ratio shall be 60 dB.
- The receiver shall have CE, FCC RoHS and WEEE approval. The receiver shall be covered by a five-year parts and labor warranty, excluding earphones, headphones, batteries and chargers.
- The receiver shall be the Williams Sound model WIR RX22-4.
||Body-Pack, dual-lens detector, lanyard
||4.1″ L x 2.85″ W x 1.2″ H (104.1 mm x 72.4 mm x 30.4 mm)
||4.5 oz (127 g) with batteries
|Color and Material:
||3 ft (0.91 m), allows receiver to be worn around the neck
||-10° C to +50° C
||2 x AA, alkaline (BAT 001-2) or NiMH (BAT 026-2)
||Alkaline: 60 hours, NiMH: 30 hours/charge
||25 mA, nominal
||For use only with CHG 3512
||Channel 1: 2.3 MHz, Channel 2: 2.8 MHz
Channel 3: 3.3 MHz, Channel 4: 3.8 MHz
||60 dB min.
||Receiver squelches (mutes) at 28 dB S/N ratio
||25 Hz to 16 KHz, +1 dB, -3 dB, electrical response
|Total Harmonic Distortion:
||Less than 1%, electrical response
||ON/OFF/VOLUME: combination thumbwheel knob
Channel Selector: four-position rotary switch
||Red LED “ON” indicator, flashes to indicate Low battery
|Audio Output Jacks:
||3.5 mm stereo mini phone jack Accepts 3.5 mm mono or stereo phone plug
|Audio Output Power:
||15 mW max at 32 Ω
||125 dB SSPL90 with HED 021; 110 dB SSPL90 w/ EAR 013
||Better than 1 nW/cm2 for 40 dB signal-to-noise ratio
||CE, FCC, RoHS, WEEE
||5 years on receiver, 90 days on accessories
||Mono or stereo, 8-32 ohms, 3.5 mm mini phone plug, HED 021, HED 026, EAR 013, EAR 014, EAR 022, NKL 001
WIR RX15-2 SoundPlus® two-channel infrared headset receiver
WIR RX18 SoundPlus® two-channel / stereo infrared receiver